The physiotherapy in downtown Toronto we supply looks after the development of professional and collegiate athletes in several different sports. Our team cooperates with training staff members to make sure that every athlete can return to their sport safely.
Here are 10 ways LiveActive physiotherapists can improve your game.
- Physiotherapists develop exercise regimes focusing on the particular demands of any given sport.
- They can help an athlete with their body mechanics and posture so they can improve their performance.
- Physiotherapy in downtown Toronto can help with pain reduction. As an athlete’s tissues heal while they receive treatment, discomfort subsides.
- Athletes get better balance and movement with these treatments. Physiotherapy involves strengthening, stretching, and other exercises to help improve your ability to maintain balance and stay stable.
- Physiotherapy can also reduce the need for further surgeries. These treatments reduce pain and inflammation and they reduce the need for operations that carry risk.
- Physiotherapists can also design individual treatment programs that can help athletes after an injury.
- They can also address weaknesses and biomechanical issues that can lead to injury.
- Treatments can return athletes to their pre-injury level of activity. A good physiotherapist can target an injury from different angles to restore flexibility strength and function.
- The right treatment regime can also help with muscle conditioning and strength. Physiotherapists create individual and unique conditioning and strength programs that enhance muscle power endurance and strength.
- These experts can also develop sport-specific training programs that focus on the individual demands of an athlete’s particular sport. These can address the skills and key movements that are required.
Physiotherapy can help with a variety of different injuries including ACL tears and ankle sprains as well as fractures and even hip flexor strains. Different types treat musculoskeletal injuries involving the ligaments and tendons, muscles, and bones. Other types of physiotherapy include specific programs designed to help people with cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation.
We offer physiotherapy in downtown Toronto that begins with an accurate diagnosis. After that, we adopt a treatment program that meets your individual needs. Our staff is driven by results and helping each of our patients to meet their individual goals. If you’re not sure if these treatments are right for you, why not schedule a complimentary call today?